Carry your message across Wales’ busy urban areas by using London Taxi Advertising:
• Reach those hitting the shops in the capital of Cardiff or sampling its famous nightlife.
• Target sports fans outside the Millennium Stadium and Swansea’s Liberty Stadium.
• Wales is a country with a booming tourism industry – reach these visitors with money to spend!
• If you’re looking to target shoppers, Cardiff and Swansea carry huge potential as the country’s two biggest shopping cities. The shoppers here could be your ideal target audience.
• It’s a cost-effective way to take your brand out on the road, with no limits to route or destination.
• A whole host of eye-catching media formats to take your pick from!
London Taxi Advertising in the United Kingdom’s leading black cab advertising specialist, with over a decade of industry experience. We’re the number one choice for your Wales taxi advertising campaign!
Start your Campaign Today!
Why advertise in Wales?
Tourism in Wales is stronger than ever before, and taxi ddvertising in cities such as Cardiff and Swansea will see your brand make an impact in front of millions.
It’s an industry which contributes significantly to the country’s economy, with visitors spending an incredible £3.5 billion each year. From Cardiff’s bustling nightlife and shopping scene to relaxing camping weekends in North Wales, there is plenty to attract tourists to the country and your brand can reach motorists and pedestrians as they travel around Wales, whether they’re crossing the famous Severn Bridge or heading to the iconic Millennium Stadium.
London Taxi Advertising in the United Kingdom’s leading black cab advertising specialist, with over a decade of industry experience. We’re the number one choice for your Wales taxi advertising campaign, so why not get in touch?
London Taxi Advertising offers your brand promotion anywhere in the UK.
We offer a range of taxi advertising packages, allowing you to target specific towns, cities or regions, as well as nationally. Get in touch with us today and reach a key audience by advertising in some of the UK’s busiest cities, including: