- attend the World Travel Market
- countries reperesented at WTM
- of new business generated at WTM
- Indonesia tourism board target London during the World Travel Market, with the brand reaching 55,000 WTM attendees
- Superside ads and internal branding carried Indonesia’s message around the city
- Tourism Minister & Miss Indonesia posed for PR pictures with the cabs resulting in huge media interest
- Indonesia stood out against their competitors thanks to this eye-catching campaign from LTA
LTA brought the colour and vibrancy of Indonesia to London with this campaign during the World Travel Market.
Minister of Tourism of Indonesia, Arief Yahya was chauffeured in style at the World Travel Market in London in a branded cab celebrating Wonderful Indonesia. This promotional stunt raised awareness of the beauty of the country.
Superside ads were supplied and fitted by London Taxi Advertising, with the traditional black cab given a makeover to tie in with the WTM – the world’s leading event for the travel and tourism industry which attracts 55,000 attendees.
The Minister of Tourism was joined by the current Miss Tourism Indonesia and taken on a tour of the capital.
Indonesia stood out from the crowd and gained an edge on its competitors who were in attendance at the WTM, with a number of fantastic PR shots taken outside the ExCeL Centre venue.