- of all UK managers/professionals work in London
- are ABC1 - WatchGuard's key market
- of ABC1s recall branded cabs
- Full livery and superside taxis in London as part of an international campaign
- Taxis travelled around London tourist hotspots, international airports and business/finance districts
- WatchGuard caught the capital’s attention with an eye-catching advertisement
- ABC1 adults, especially business professionals, were the key audience
We supplied and fitted the cabs for WatchGuard’s international ad campaign
We worked with media planning and buying business Media Agency Group on an international marketing campaign with network security firm WatchGuard Technologies.
Full wrap and superside taxis were seen across London, with eye-catching red and black artwork created by our LTA in-house design team.
The famous WatchGuard lion turned heads on the streets of the capital, with the taxi campaign complimented by matching outdoor advertisements promoting the network security software.
Taxis appeared in some fantastic locations, including outside of busy London airports, helping WatchGuard to reach their ideal target audience of ABC1 individuals. To find out how a taxi campaign could benefit your business, get in touch with London Taxi Advertising today!