- album celebrating its 50th anniversary
- Beatles fans living in London
- of people see outdoor ads weekly
- London taxi advertising campaign with Universal Music Group
- Cabs promoting the 50th anniversay remix and remaster of The Beatles’ iconic 1967 album Sgt. Pepper’s
- Full livery campaign in a range of colours, catching the eye of London residents and tourists
- Interior advertising enhancing the campaign with receipt pads and tip seats
It was 50 years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play…
London Taxi Advertising and Universal Music Group brought a slice of the sixties to London with an eye-catching taxi advertising campaign, marking the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ iconic eighth album Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
The album, which is widely regarded as one of the most important and influential albums of all time, has been remastered and remixed by Universal for a special anniversary edition, with London taxis the chosen format to promote this exciting new re-release.
The iconic London black cab has been transformed, with every available inch covered by colourful Beatles branding. The campaign has also been enhanced by interior tip seat and receipt pad branding, reaching passengers travelling on board the taxis.
Are you looking to launch your own highly-impactful London Taxi Advertising campaign? Start your journey with us today by getting in touch with one of LTA team.