- Chelsea fans to target in London
- Sports Direct stores in London
- Chelsea shirts sold last season
- Superside taxi advertising campaign in London with Sports Direct
- Cabs promote the launch of the new Chelsea FC 2017/18 home kit
- A fleet of cabs in central London targeting Chelsea fans and passers by
- Campaign booked through Arena Media UK, part of the Havvas Group
Sports Direct Promotes New Chelsea Kit Launch with LTA
London Taxi Advertising has teamed up with the UK’s largest sports goods retailer, Sports Direct, to promote the launch of the new Chelsea FC home kit.
A fleet of superside taxi advertisements have been coordinated to be live in central London to coincide with the launch.
This is the first kit Nike have produced for Chelsea since signing a new multi-million pound commercial deal together. Sports Direct are stocking the new kit, with the taxis targeting Blues fans in the capital near to Sports Direct stores.
Featuring the launch’s “We are the Pride” slogan, the cabs also star Chelsea first team players such as David Luiz and Eden Hazard.
To discuss what a London Taxi Advertising campaign could do for your brand, get in touch with one of our team today.