- passengers fly from London annually
- FC Barcelona fans in London
- Qatar Airways flights per week
- Full wrap taxi campaign with international airline Qatar Airways
- The cabs celebrated Qatar Airways’ new shirt sponsorship deal with FC Barcelona – “a team that unites the world”
- Taxis targeted business areas of London including City of London and Canary Wharf
- The taxis carried the world famous blue and red colours of the Spanish football team, standing out on the streets of the capital
Més Que Un Cab – this taxi campaign brought FC Barcelona to London through Qatar Airways
We brought FC Barcelona’s iconic blue and red colours to London, celebrating the partnership between the team and Qatar Airways with this full livery taxi campaign.
The Qatar flag carrier was looking to promote itself in front of a London audience, with its new shirt sponsorship deal with the Spanish giants the perfect way to catch the eye of those in the capital.
Targeting business flyers and those of a more affluent demographic, the taxis were stationed in ranks close to City of London and Canary Wharf financial districts.
The cabs also stood out to the millions of football fans who live in the capital, helping to emphasise the association between FC Barcelona and Qatar Airways.