- spent on online Christmas shopping annually
- year-on-year growth in online Christmas shopping
- brands to choose from on The Outnet
- Superside taxi ad campaign promoting The Outnet online store, part of Net-A-Porter Group
- Strategically planned to coincide with the Christmas shopping rush
- Londoners were asked to snap a picture of themselves with the cab to win vouchers
- Taxis toured the capital encouraging shoppers to do their Christmas shopping online
We encouraged London to #AllHailTheOutnet!
This fantastic superside cab campaign promoted online outlet store The Outnet, part of the Net-A-Porter Group, to a London audience.
Our cabs encouraged participation in The Outnet’s fantastic social media competition, encouraging passers by to share a photo of themselves and an Outnet cab by using the hashtag #AllHailTheOutnet.
They then had the chance to win £250 worth of shopping vouchers and a year’s free shipping – the perfect gift ahead of the busy Christmas shopping period!
The taxis stood out on the streets of the capital, targeting frustrated shoppers in areas such as Oxford Street and suggesting that if they had used The Outnet for their Christmas gift purchasing they’d be home by now!