- Hugo Boss fans in London
- of people recall outdoor ads seen 30 minutes before shopping
- of the UK economy is provided by fashion
One of the world's most recognisable fashion brands
- A fleet of full livery taxis with Hugo Boss branding
- Prime exposure to Hugo Boss’ affluent target audience
- Promoting the opening of the new Ingham Street store in Glasgow
- On-trend campaign with artwork reflecting A/W and S/S collections
We’ve worked with one of the world’s most iconic fashion brands, with full livery campaigns in London and Glasgow
London Taxi Advertising was tasked with the supply and production of a fleet of full livery taxi advertisements in the English and Scottish capitals, bringing the sleek and stylish branding of Hugo Boss to potential consumers and fashion fans.
The 12 month London campaign saw a range of designs raising awareness and promoting Hugo Boss’ latest fashion collections. Premium taxi advertising presented Hugo Boss with the perfect media platform to convey the dignified style and good taste associated with its name.
The fully wrapped ads featured the stand-out Hugo Boss logo, as well as examples of its Autumn/Winter collection. These cabs were then re-wrapped later in the year to promote the Spring/Summer collection.
By running a London-based taxi campaign, Hugo Boss was able to reach customers located close to its international flagship store on Regent Street, with the ads adding unique cover and influencing shoppers in close proximity to the point of purchase.
Ads in Glasgow also encouraged passers by to visit the brand’s two stores in the city, with the campaign coinciding with the opening of the Ingham Street store.