- to reach in London
- of Londoners see outdoor ads each week
- of us notice taxi adverts regularly
The umbrella company of famous airline easyJet
- Full livery taxis, branded in easyGroup’s colours
- Objective of increasing awareness of the groups services
- Driving online traffic to the group site to showcase ‘the easy portal’
- High exposure to ABC1 demographic throughout high footfall areas including City of London and Canary Wharf
LTA brought easyGroup’s eye-catching branding to the streets of London
easyGroup, the brand behind a number of ‘easy’ companies including airline easyJet utilised LTA’s knowledge and experience with a full livery taxi campaign in London.
A large fleet of London cabs were given a makeover, with the standard black making way for easyGroup’s famous bright orange and white colour scheme. The full livery taxis made a striking impact on residents, commuters and tourists in the city due to the eye-catching nature of the imposing creative.
The campaign was aimed at increasing brand awareness of easyGroup, as well as driving traffic to its website www.easy.com. The taxi advertising solution provided by LTA guaranteed the brand high exposure, with cabs travelling across London and reaching potential customers from a range of demographics.