- Olympics fans in London
- branded Brazil Tourism taxis
- spent by Britons on holidays each year
Brazil Tourism / Rio 2016
"The world meets Brazil" - 2016 Olympics campaign
- A striking full livery campaign in London
- Brazil Tourism promoting the country to a UK audience
- The campaign capitalised on the Rio 2016 Olympics
- Interior tip seat ads reaching those on board the cabs
Eye-catching full livery taxi campaign celebrating the Rio 2016 Olympics
London Taxi Advertising worked with Brazil Tourism on this striking taxi advertising campaign, with a fleet of full livery cabs carrying Brazil branding in the UK’s capital.
LTA and Brazil launched the campaign ahead of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, encouraging the UK to visit the country and “celebrate life.”
Full wrap advertising sees every available inch of the black taxi covered by a brand’s creative, and Brazil Tourism opted for an eye-catching blue creative to turn heads on the streets of the capital.
Full livery campaigns such as this offer high visibility and are ideal for increasing brand awareness amongst those in a busy urban environment.
The cabs also featured internal tip seat and branded receipt pad advertising, allowing Brazil to also reach those passengers on board the taxis – the majority of which are usually of the much-coveted ABC1 demographic.