- to target in London
- flights from London to Morocco
- superside taxi ads in central London
- Superside campaign for low-cost airline Air Arabia
- Taxi advertisements promoting the new London – Fez (Morocco) route
- A fleet of cabs carried the message across the streets of central London
- Campaign enhanced by internal tip seat and receipt pad branding
Air Arabia Launches New London Flights with Cab Campaign
London Taxi Advertising coordinated an eye-catching taxi advertising campaign and strategy on behalf of UAE-based, low-cost airline Air Arabia.
The airline was looking to promote its exciting new service, with direct flights from London Gatwick to Fez in Morocco. With flights starting from only £39, the aim of the campaign was to reach a large audience of potential flyers.
Taxi advertising was the perfect media choice for Air Arabia, with the iconic London black cab transformed to carry the branding of the airline, turning heads on some of the capital’s busiest streets.
Superside taxi advertising campaigns are the ideal format for short-to-medium term activity, catching the eye of pedestrians and fellow motorists as they stand out against the rest of the traffic is busy urban environments.
To discuss what a superside taxi advertising campaign could do for your business or brand, get in touch with the team at London Taxi Advertising today.